20080528

Mcdonald's "Bic Mac chant";my destiny.

Today is the last day for the Big Mac™ chant,hahaha.I have 4 coupons so that means im entitled for 4 entries.hahaha.The whole day i've been praticing my Bic Mac™ chant,haha.
"Two all-beef patties,
Special sauce,Lettuce,cheese,Pickles,Onions
on sesame seed bun"-Big Mac™ chant.
Those lines;those wonderful,intoxicating lines;that 'will' get me my free dinner tonite.hahahaha
I knew something profound as this was going to happen,this was my destiny in life;i was born to do the Big Mac™ chant.hahaha.All you well wishers out there;i thank you in advance for the support and wishes you thrown towards me.I thank my parents for the encouragement and today,at 6.00 pm onwards, i will continue the journey toward supremacy on getting my free Big Mac™.That is right people,later today,my name will be engraved on the wall;the wall of achievers,the Big Mac™ chant achievers.
Again thank you people for the supports.hahaha *i cracked myself up*


Do leave comments and supports.haha

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails